Machine Designer / Project Engineer
Big Sky Engineering, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Machine Designer / Project Engineer with 3D CAD software experience. Big Sky Engineering, Inc. is a custom machinery builder specializing in all types of automation and material handling equipment. The perfect candidate would be someone who is a motivated self-starter, who's detailed oriented, and who has strong communication and organizational skills, as well as a desire to work in an exciting, fast paced environment. A strong background in automation is required.
Job Description / Required Skills
- A strong technical understanding of automated equipment engineering.
- 3D CAD experience - AutoDesk Inventor preferred.
- Assembly, testing, and documentation of prototype equipment as required.
- Working knowledge of engineering principles.
- Basic knowledge of machining practices and how part tolerances affect machining requirements and cost.
- Working knowledge of material properties: machinability, weldability, heat treatment, corrosion resistance, etc.
- Good organizational skills (ability to manage time and set priorities)
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- To develop design concepts into functional engineering drawings.
Our employees enjoy a great benefits package that includes a company contributed IRA program, medical insurance, flexible schedules, paid vacation and sick time, great work environment, and more.
Send an introductory letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org